thesexcam.org Statement of Rights
thesexcam.org is a place dedicated to freedom of expression and community. We strongly believe in the rights of individuals to express themselves and enjoy the benefits of community and friendship.
We also believe that members of our community enjoy these basic rights:
- The Right to be Free of Bullying and Hate
- The Right to be Free of Humiliation
- The Right to Privacy and the Right to be Forgotten
- The Right to participate in a Community that is Free of Sexual Abuse
We are, however, a site by and for Adults Only. As such thesexcam.org maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy regarding any participation in the site by persons under 18, and no children are ever allowed to participate on the site.
We seek your help in keeping our site safe and free and encourage your participation by:
- Providing you links to report any suspected abuses
- Providing 24 hour email support
- General Support is available by clicking on our Contact page
- Abuse Reports may be made by clicking on our Contact page, or by clicking Complaints on any broadcast page
We also monitor our site 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We regularly participate and cooperate with law enforcement, regulators and non-profit agencies to detect and report any child abuse or child pornography.
We report all instances of child abuse or pornography to the National Center for Missing and Abused Children as well as the Internet Watch Foundation and INHOPE. In these instances we include copies of the materials posted, the IP address of the poster, the posters email address and screen name. We will actively assist law enforcement in investigating and prosecuting any act of child sexual abuse or child pornography.
We want you to have a positive experience and to feel confident in referring your friends and acquaintances to our Community.
We thank you for your participation and support in keeping our site safe!